Future home of Attorneylocal.comFuture home of

To Get A Insurance Quote

Insurance News - Insurance Company Rating - Insurance Fraud
Insurance Company - State Department of Insurance - Glossary

Health Insurance
Life Insurance
Car Insurance
Home Insurance
Dental Insurance
Travel Insurance
Pet Insurance
Disability Insurance
Farmers Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance
Business Insurance
Renters Insurance
Mobile Home Insurance
Title Insurance
Mortgage Insurance
Cobra Insurance
Estate Planning
Longterm Care Insurance
Medicare Medigap Insurance
Flood Insurance
Earthquake Insurance
Liability Insurance
Home Page
About Us

I work from home. Is my computer and other equipment covered by my homeowner's insurance?

If you work out of your own home, you may need to purchase additional homeowner's insurance. According to "Get a Financial Life" (Simon & Schuster), "If you work at home, your home office equipment is usually not covered by your homeowner's policy. If the business is small, you can get additional coverage by purchasing an endorsement. For larger business you will have to purchase a separate policy." If you have any questions about whether the business-related equipment you have at your home is covered by your insurance, re-read the policy and contact your insurance agent.